Mold is a common problem in our country, which contaminates nearly every house. Mold enters your home through air conditioners, clothing, shoes, and even your windows.
Mold grows in places where water and moisture are allowed to retain for a prolonged period of time. If your house is contaminated, you should seek the services of a reputed mold removal company and get it treated at the earliest. Not doing so will endanger your health.
Mold is dangerous for your health
Mold releases spores into the air so that new colonies can be formed. When you inhale these spores, you suffer from allergies, skin rashes, fatigues, headaches, and throat irritations. Some of you may also suffer from respiratory problems.
The black mold or the toxic mold is more dangerous because mycotoxins are present in their spores. This can cause blisters on your skin, asthma, nosebleeds, chest pains, and the like.
Avoid DIY techniques
You will come across many DIY techniques, which can be used to treat mold, but we advise you against them. Some of these may work, but the results are only temporary. Plus, they endanger you and your pets. Mold removal is a difficult process and involves taking necessary safety measures. As such, the job is best done when left to the pros.
The presence of mold is indicated by a number of signs. If you observe any of the following signs, you should seek a Mold removal service.
•A major leak or spill
•A rusty odor hanging in your home
•Stains on your walls or ceilings
Our mold removal process can be divided into four main parts: assessment, mold remediation, odor removal, and cleaning.
Mold assessment involves a thorough examination of your house, identifying all the places that have been contaminated. Mold grows at a rapid pace and can remain unnoticed for several years. This is why a visual examination is not enough. Thus, we make use of advanced infrared cameras and moisture detectors, properly figuring out all contaminated sites.
This phase will vary with every particular situation, but involves the following steps.
•The primary cause which encourages mold growth is moisture. Our first step involves identification of all moisture sources and their rectification.
•We then test the surface for mold growth to confirm our assessment results.
•We generate a negative air pressure at the contaminated site; this will prevent any spores from escaping. Then we scrub the surface with HEPA air scrubbers to capture the spores.
•We get rid of all non-salvageable materials, using HEPA vacuums and biocide agents to kill the spores.
After we have restored all contaminated sites to their original condition, we remove the odor. For this, we use professional deodorization methods which leave your house smelling fresh.
Cleaning and Sanitation
Mold endangers your health and jeopardizes properties. As such, after we are done with mold removal, we remove all contaminated material, which cannot be restored, and make your house safe to live again.